Blog Archive

Monday, February 15, 2010

Pimento Cheese Bread: Hot and Simple

I had made a quick home made cheesy broccoli and potato soup one night for my 10 yr. old son. I wanted a dipper to go along with it. I wanted something so simple, even he would be able to make it. I also wanted it to taste "Good". 


I promise that you will not be disappointed in this recipe. 2 ingredients, that's it! I normally "add" my spin to store bought ingredients, but trust me, this stands alone. 
*************************************************************************************
                                       Pimento Cheese Bread: Hot and Simple


4 slices of Nature's Own or Pepperidge Farms Sandwich Rounds (I use Whole Wheat)
1 jar or cannister of your favorite Pimento Cheese Spread


Slather Pimento Cheese Spread onto both Sandwich Rounds (the inside part)
Place on a paper towel or micro-safe plate and heat for 15-20 seconds or until hot and bubbly.


That's it! I roll the pieces into a log and secure it with or without a tooth pick and dip into my favorite soup or chowder. Yum-Yum!


Enjoy!
Thefryegirl2u 


 

No comments: