Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Lemon Pepper Tortellini in a Tuna Alfredo Sauce

This is the recipe that I served on Christmas Day that I promised my blog readers that I would publish.

Lemon Pepper Tuna Tortellini in a Alfredo Sauce
(Serves 6-8 ready in 20 minutes)

Fresh or dried Tortellini (your favorite-I like Barilla dried cheese tortellina large pkg.)
2 cans of Starfish tuna, drained
1 bottle of capers, drained & soaked in milk for 10 minutes
1 can of Black Beans, rinsed and drained
1 lemon
fresh pepper
2 jars of Bertolli Alfredo Sauce
Parmesan Cheese (grate at table)


Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add about a 1/2 TBSP of salt to water. Cook pasta according to the directions. Heat Alfredo Sauce, capers, beans and squeeze lemon into mixture. Add fresh pepper. Grate Parmesan Cheese over each dish and serve.


Enjoy!

The Frye Girl 2 U

No comments: