Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sangria- Fresh & Fruity

I made this non-alcoholic sangria a couple of weeks ago as a tester for my twin daughter's up-coming High School graduation from North Carolina School of Science & Mathematics. I have included the alcohol version that I will be serving to those of age.

Non-Alcoholic Fruity Sangria

2 Bottles of Pomegranate juice
1 liter of Seagrams Gingerale
1 qt. pineapple juice
1/2 gallon lemon sherbet
3 oranges, sliced thinly
2 lemons, sliced thinly
2 limes, sliced thinly
1 jar of maraschino cherries
Fresh mint

Combine all the above and serve in a punch bowl. Here is what I do to the sherbet. I soften it and then re-freeze the sherbet with a piece of mint in ice cube trays. Combine all the above and add the sherbet ice cubes.
************************************************************************************

Sangria-Fresh & Fruity

Add all the following with the exception of the sherbet. Add 2 bottles of your favorite fruity wine or 2-6 packs of your favorite wine coolers.
*************************************************************************************

Enjoy!

The FryeGirl 2 U

No comments: